Who We Are
We are unique in the St. Louis market as we are licensed occupational therapists with more than 35 years of combined experience. Our goal is to create beautiful, client-centered, and functional designs that allow people to move freely and safely within their own home.
Who We Help
- Individuals living with a disability
- Seniors wanting to continue living in their own home
- Individuals who have sustained a new disabling injury
- Provide client-centered home evaluations and recommendations to improve safety, independence, and decrease caregiver assistance.
- Recommend materials and solutions to increase home accessibility and prevent in-home injuries.
- Create beautiful home remodels using universal design to allow greater accessibility in home.
- Install and educate on appropriate use of adaptive and durable medical equipment for permanent or temporary disability.
- Establish caring long term relationships to assure and educate on proper use of space and equipment for caregivers and family members.
- Widen doorways
- Roll-in showers
- Adjust countertop height for wheelchair users
- Ramp installation
- Grab Bars
- Motion lights
- Home technology for independence
- And more!
- Falls in the home cause almost 6,000 deaths per year
- 25% of falls lead to hospital admissions and 40% of those admitted end up in a nursing home or do not return to independent living (25% die within 1 year)
- Average hospital costs due to fall is $40,000